Happy Cinco de Mayo!!
One of my favorite days of the year, because guac and margaritas are a few of my favorite things. I make this homemade guac just about every week. It is so easy, and will impress anyone!
- 2 Ripe Avocados
- 1 bunch of cilantro (to taste, I overload always)
- Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1/4 red onion diced
- lime juice
- lemon juice
- salt & pepper
- Remove seed and skin from avocado and add to bowl
- Peel cilantro leaves & chop tomatoes & onions
- Add avocado, tomatoes, onion & cilantro to bowl and mash up with a fork
- Add lemon/lime juice, salt & pepper and mix up, taste and add more if needed.