- 2 cups whole wheat or white flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk (almond, coconut or regular)
- 1 cup greek yogurt, plain or vanilla
- 2 lemons, zest and juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-1.5 cups blueberries
- Mix together dry ingredients (flour, baking soda + powder)
- Mix in wet ingredients until just combined (eggs, milk, yogurt, lemon zest + juice, vanilla)
- Fold in blueberries
- Ladle spoonfuls onto hot griddle, lightly greased with butter or coconut oil. Cook 3-4 minutes per side, flip and repeat.
- Serve topped with more blueberries, syrup, whipped cream or nuts.