- 1 cup Butter (softened)
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 3/4 cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Shredded or Flaked Coconut
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1.5-2 cups Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, cream together softened butter, brown sugar, and sugar for 3-4 minutes, until light and fluffy. Scrape the sides of the bowl often.
- Add eggs one at a time mixing 15 seconds before adding the next one. Add vanilla and beat until mixed together.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt. Fold in coconut flakes, pecans and chocolate chips.
- Drop onto an ungreased baking sheet (or with parchment paper). Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven. Cool for a few minutes on baking sheet before transferring to cooling rack or plate.