One Pot Coconut Curry Shrimp
Author: Plating Pixels
Recipe type: Stir-Fry
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pounds shrimp, defrosted (peeled and deveined)
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 (5.3-ounce) container Silk Dairy-Free Vanilla Yogurt
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- Optional: Brown Rice, Quinoa or Asian Noodles
- If serving over rice: Cook according to package directions.
- To make coconut curry shrimp: Heat coconut oil to medium-high heat in a large stir-fry pan or wok. Add garlic and onion, saute for 4-5 minutes until fragrant.
- Add curry powder, shrimp, bell pepper and carrots. Stir to evenly coat and cook 5–7 minutes until shrimp is opaque white.
- Reduce heat to medium and add snow peas, ginger, Silk Dairy-Free Vanilla Yogurt and coconut milk. Stir to combine and bring to a low boil. Remove from heat and serve over rice or noodles.
(I cut the recipe in half when I was just making it for me and wanted to have leftovers for a few days)