The easiest, quickest, one-bowl, no-mixer needed dessert for a group (kid and adult friendly)
- 1 stick butter (salted), melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (or any other nuts will do)
- Sea Salt flakes (for sprinkling)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray an 8×8 pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with foil.
- Let melted butter cool for a few minutes, then add in brown sugar and mix with rubber spatula.
- Add the eggs, syrup and vanilla and stir.
- Mix in the flour, 80% of the chocolate chunks and all of the nuts.
- Pour the batter in pan and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chunks, pressing lightly into batter.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, should be set but still a little gooey.
- Immediately after removing from oven, sprinkle with sea salt.
- Let cool slightly before serving.
One Comment Add yours
These are scrumptious! Soon to be a family favorite! Thanks for making at the beach!