This recipe makes a full crockpot, cut everything in half if you want a smaller portion (and it will still be plenty)!
- 32 oz chicken broth (2 boxes)
- 2-3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans Great Northern Beans, drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1-2 yellow onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 4-ounce cans chopped green chiles
- 1 jar salsa verde (I forgot this when I first made it)
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- Salt & Pepper
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Avocado, for garnish
- Shredded Monterrey Jack or Mozzarella, for garnish
- Sour Cream, for garnish
- Tortilla strips, for garnish
- Put chicken in the bottom of the crockpot and all add other ingredients on top. Give it a good stir.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Shred chicken and place back in crock pot.
- Serve topped with cheese, sour cream, cilantro, avocado and tortilla strips.